Music Minor in Musical Theatre
The Music Minor in Musical Theatre program (MMMT) is designed for students seeking to immerse themselves in the art of musical theatre.
This program provides opportunity in the creative process as well as becoming more in tune with the human experience.
Emphasis will be placed on performance which includes singing, acting (character development) and staging.
This course of study includes an annual performance open to family and friends.
- Public Relations
- TV Commercials
- Fund Raising
- Special-Events Coordinator
- Stage Director and Stage Manager
- Performance (Stage and Television)
- TV Spokesperson for Industry
- F400 Seminar in Interpretation: Music Theatre Workshop (3 cr.)
- M110 Sight Singing & Ear Training I (1 cr.)
- P110 Beginning Piano Class I (2 cr.)
- V100 Voice Elective Secondary (2 cr.)
- V101 Voice Class (2 cr.)
- X070 IUPUI University Choir (1 cr.)
- Z111 Music Theory I (3 cr.)
- Z320 Acting for the Musical Theatre (3 cr.)
- Z320 Song Interpretation & Performance (3 cr.)
- Z320 Musical Theatre Auditions (3 cr.)
- Z373 The American Musical (3 cr.)
- Z374 Contemporary Broadway Musicals (3 cr.)